You are looking to sell your Citrus Heights home and you want to find ideas that will make the home more appealing to buyers without being too over the top. You want to add that beautiful, artistic element without being too far out in left field so that the potential buyers are turned off and feel like they have stepped into an art museum instead of a home, is that it?
Well some of these ideas may be just what the doctor ordered to add a little life into your home and make that potential buyer turn into the next resident of your lovely home.
What about some simple, artful style elements that can draw buyers in to your Citrus Heights home and help close the deal? We talk about some of the simple, artistic decoration to help sell your Citrus Heights home fast here:
- Add some color to your dining area. The dining room table can often look like a barren wasteland, with people never knowing what to do about it. And if you add a large flower arrangement, that can be overpowering. But what about lining up a series of smaller arrangements that are simple and elegant to add a small splash of color to the space?
- Add some nice area rugs. If your wood floors are looking rough, especially, an area rug will spruce up a space and add a lovely decorative element as well.
- Consider using what you have. If you are looking to add some decorative elements to the walls, you can even consider framing some old fabric scraps, or even wrapping paper leftovers. This can add some artistic elements that are simple, elegant and cost effective, without being anything too personal or out of the norm. It creates an inviting and interesting element without having to break the bank.
- Use an old window and turn it into a picture frame. If you want to go for a rustic feel, you can use an old wooden window and turn it into a picture frame to hang on the wall.
- Use a canvas on a hinge to cover an alarm panel or fuse box. This way, you can put up a piece of art work, while hiding away something that you don’t need to look at and see all the time as well.
- String art. You can use yarn or embroidery floss if you are feeling creative to create some string art to hang on your walls. Go with simple, inviting, familiar shapes. When staging a home for sale, this is not the time to go with abstract artwork.
- Create Constellation art. String lights and canvas can create constellation art and be an inexpensive way to add both an artistic element and a lighting feature to any space.
No matter which of the tips above you use, or even if you come up with your own or find some others around the internet, be sure to keep it simple. Going overboard will have the opposite of the desired effect. You want to keep it as depersonalized and as simple as possible so that it doesn’t become too cluttered and too overwhelming. Above all else, have fun with it and see what you can come up with. Decorating the space does not have to be expensive and many of these things can be picked up from thrift stores, or you may find that you already have many of them on hand. See what you can come up with to make your home shine.